We invite students and researchers in a field related to Human-Agent Interaction to submit a report of their fascinating work.
Should you consider to participate in NGHAI 2018, please submit an abstract.
Please submit your work by following submission form. In the submission, please fill in your name, e-mail, affiliation, title, and abstract within 200 words.
Submission form - https://goo.gl/forms/LQukerblgz516urh2
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• designs and studies of Human-Agent Interaction, including quantitative and qualitative results,
• theoretical models of Human-Agent Interaction,
• technological advances in Human-Agent Interaction,
• impacts of embodiment (e.g., physical vs digital, human vs animal-like),
• experimental methods for Human-Agent Interaction,
• character and avatar design in video games,
• agents in social network.
This includes more targeted results that have implications to the broader human-agent interaction community:
• human-robot interaction,
• human-virtual agent interaction,
• interaction with smart homes and smart cars,
• distributed groupware where people have remote embodiments and representations,
• and more!
Camera-ready Paper Submission
After the acceptance, applicants should submit a camera-ready paper.
The camera-ready paper should be 1-4 pages long include references, and describe the applicant's past, current, and/or proposed work.
The final version of your paper is due on *30th November*.
To prepare your camera-ready paper, please use the following format.
• TeX (.zip): https://drive.google.com/open?id=13zO7vHcsTwoliaKYQWihA5Q_PsQdsJH3
• Word: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U0NET5Hz45fWAzG8wnBGmNENdFbj9Vfj
The camera-ready should include:
• the key research questions/motivation,
• background and related work,
• research methodology,
• results to date (if any), and
• remaining or future work.
Please submit your paper by email (NGHAI Workshop <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
Publication & Attendance
The presentation of this workshop will ten-minute oral presentation with five-minute questions and answers. Through presentation, speakers gain an opportunity to present their works to a large audience and to interact more deeply with people who are interested in details.
Presenters and participants must register to HAI 2018 in order to participate in this workshop. Unfortunately, the early registration has been closed already. But the normal registration website is available. So please register as soon as possible.